June 2-7, 2022
Bedouin culture, camel rides and fast four-wheel-drives rolling over the dunes –Dubai’s desert landscape offers much more than you would ever expect. It’s time to take that much-needed break with this customizable 4 night 5 days package. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene. Join Art N Soul Escapes as we embark on a journey of a lifetime.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
There’s nothing like Hot Summer Nights!
Dubai does everything to the extreme, standing out for its uber-modern design in a historically conservative country. The soaring skyscrapers, palm-shaped islands, and golden beaches, paired with vibrant nightlife, luxury shopping, and world-class dining, make the city a sight to behold and be explored.
Enjoy 4 nights exploring the cosmopolitan cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Explore the world’s tallest building, stunning beaches, souks and the desert.
Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road offers spacious, air-conditioned accommodations. It features floor-to-ceiling windows, a 32-inch interactive LCD TV and a seating area. A mini-bar and a working desk are also included.
Located alongin , Four Points by Sheraton features an outdoor pool and WiFi access. Emirates Towers Metro Station is just 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Dubai International Convention and Trade Centers are 1.2 mi away.
The rooftop swimming pool is on the 43rd floor and wide terrace boasting panoramic views of Dubai’s skyline and the Jumeirah coastline. Guests can work out at the fitness center or book a massage treatment.
Guests have a choice of five different restaurants serving a variety of Italian, International and Indian cuisine. A pub on the Mezzanine floor and rooftop bar on the 43rd floor are also available. Free valet parking is also offered.
Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are a 5-minute drive from Four Points by Sheraton. Dubai International Airport is 8.7 mi away.
Things to Do
Things to do in Dubai encompasses a visit to the Burj Khalifa, skydiving at Palm Jumeirah, enjoy lake ride at Dubai fountain, desert safari with BBQ dinner, enjoy rides at Wild Wadi waterpark, go for hot air ballooning and many more.
Join us as we embark on a truly unique dining experience, Dining in The Sky is the latest razzmatazz to join Dubai’s already prolific repertoire. Named among the top 10 most unique dining experiences in the world, ‘by Forbes magazine, it’s time to float’ among the clouds and enjoy a meal. Feast on a 3-course meal of your choice 50 meters above the streets of Dubai, and enjoy a unique dining experience in the sky! Eat at a table suspended by a crane above the city, and get panoramic views of Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and more.
Dubai is famous around the world as being extremely extravagant, and when you arrive and see it for yourself you’ll realize there just aren’t the words to do it justice. Sit back and relax and let Art N Soul Escapes plan a memorable vacation for you.
Prices are a per person rate based on double occupancy.
Cost: Starting at $2099pp. Deposit: $325pp. Single supplement $350.
Terms & Policies
Due to the fluid nature of the COVID-19 situation, we are constantly monitoring travel restrictions and safety measures while keeping our clients’ health and safety at the core of everything we do. We recognize the uncertainty and questions you may have as the situation around the world continues to evolve. Working in coordination with our official partners and suppliers, we are doing everything we can to assist our customers in response to travel developments associated with COVID-19.
As a commitment to our brand, and in order to keep yourself and your fellow travelers safe, we ask that ALL Art N Soul Escapes travelers submit a negative Covid-19 test within 3-5 days of departure (regardless if required by the destination). We also require that all travelers wear a mask when traveling in groups with one another, or as requested by our suppliers. Your acceptance of this booking acknowledges you have read and agreed with our terms and conditions.
A full list of terms and conditions can be found here.
Please check the following before you undergo any travel to Dubai:
1. Ensure you meet entry visa requirements to visit the UAE. You can check if you need a visa here.
2. All passengers arriving to Dubai from any point of origin (including GCC countries) must hold a negative PCR test certificate, for which the test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to the time of departure. Negative COVID-19 certificates must be printed in English or Arabic. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted.
3. You may be required to take another test at Dubai Airports upon arrival if travelling from select destinations or if you show symptoms of COVID-19 on arrival. All travellers must check the country requirements from which they are departing.
4. Children under the age of 12 and passengers with a severe or moderate disability are exempt from the PCR test.
5. Ensure you have medical travel insurance with international coverage that covers COVID-19 before travelling.
6. If you are travelling with Emirates airline or FlyDubai and have purchased your ticket after 1 December 2020, you will automatically benefit from additional multi-risk travel insurance provided by AIG Travel. Please see the following links for more information: Emirates airline | FlyDubai